Doctrinal StatementWe believe in the plenary and verbal inspiration and authority of all sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments as the divinely inspired infallible Word of God.
Academic ProgramsA quality seminary education prepares students for the ups and downs in a life-long journey of service to the Lord.
한국부 Korean Division본교는 자유주의적 신학경향을 대항하고 성경의 무오성을 근간으로한 개혁신학 입장을 고수하기 위해 설립된 초교파 독립 신학대학 및 대학원으로서 1969년도에 설립 되어 오늘에 이르고 있습니다.
Faculty & StaffOur faculty is comprised of internationally acclaimed and academically prolific scholars, many of whom have written the seminal literature in their respective fields.
Hello, Future Faith Student!
Thank you for taking time to explore the possibilities Faith Seminary has to offer! The programs of study available here are designed for our students to grow and serve according to the Lord’s leading in their lives.
Our Admissions Office is a “One Stop Shop” for Future Students—assisting with all types of questions about our school, becoming a student, and other interests relevant to prospective students. We look forward to serving you until the completion of your admissions process.
You are invited to contact us directly:
The College offers two complete four-year Bachelor of Arts degrees:
Undergraduate Programs at Faith
Each program allows the option of establishing a specialty/minor such as Christian Education, Psychology & Counseling, Business & Management, African-American Studies, Youth Ministry, Pastoral Ministry, Chaplaincy Studies, Missions & Evangelism, Children’s Ministry, Life Coaching, and Church & Non-profit Administration.
The undergraduate programs are available entirely online or through a combination of online and resident courses.
Graduate Programs at Faith
The Seminary offers five Graduate programs:
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership (GCL non-degree)
- Master of Arts in Leadership Ministry (MALM)
- Master of Arts in Christian Education (MACE)
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies (MATS)
- Master of Divinity (MDiv).
GCL courses are available in various formats of study including online, webinar, hybrid, and residence. The GCL can be completed entirely by distance or through a combination of distance and resident courses.
Courses in the master’s degrees are also available in various format including online, webinar, hybrid, residency and DVD.
Postgraduate Programs at Faith
The Seminary offers a Doctor of Ministry (DMin) program with three possible concentrations:
- Strategic Leadership
- Christian Apologetics
- Expository Communication.
Why choose Faith Evangelical College & Seminary?
- We are committed to the authority and inerrancy of scripture
- We maintain a Christ-centered atmosphere
- We are proud of our distinguished and accessible Faculty
- We are accredited and affordable
- We offer excellent ministry and career preparation
- Financial Aid Availability including VA/TA benefits for military personnel
- We provide an excellent balance between learning and application
- Development of Life-Long Relationships
LATEST NEWSVIEW ALL -
- 16/10/2014in newsFaith Evangelical College & Seminary has a new campus sign. A classy way to punctuate the completion of the recent building expansion....
- 20/09/2014in newsFaith Seminary has had the privilege of training students since 1969. As a result, we’ve held numerous Commencement Exercises. While we do not have a photo of every graduating class, we are thankful to have a number of photos from the more recent years. We hope you enjoy this album of class photos. And if...
- 21/08/2014in newsCertificate of Occupancy is Approved! 343 Days After Ground-breaking Rejoicing that the City of Tacoma has approved the Certificate of Occupancy for our Building Expansion! Posing here with the “Occupancy Sign-off Sheet” George Goff: Project Manager Dr Michael Adams: Seminary President JT Fletcher: City of Tacoma Signatory...
- 19/08/2014in newsEveryone Is Invited To Join Us! We’re Celebrating God’s Faithfulness & the Completion of the Building Expansion OPEN HOUSE Saturday, September 13 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm Sunday, September 14 from 2:00–6:00 pm DEDICATION SERVICE Sunday, September 14 at 6:30 pm ...